Teeth are an important part of our body. Teeth become the highlight of the face. Teeth make us able to chew food easily and eat it. Like other parts of the body, it is very important to take care of our teeth. In some people teeth are not assembled in the right direction. That is called crooked teeth. In this condition, they face a lot of difficulties while chewing and their smile impression also gets spoiled.
Are your teeth not in good shape? Do you have difficulty chewing due to not having a proper jaw shape? Now you have the best way to deal with it. To correct the shape of the teeth, many people use dental braces.
What are Dental Braces?
Dental braces are a type of wire used by orthodontists to insert dislocated teeth or to fix jaws. That is why this procedure is also called getting strings attached to the teeth. Dental braces are put in the teeth to straighten the crooked teeth and give them the right shape.
Many people who need dental braces are put in early in their teenage years. However, adults can also get braces. The purpose of dental braces is to enable you to chew food properly and give a beautiful smile.
Before, it was applied only when the teeth were either crooked or protruding outwards. But now many people have started using it to give a beautiful look to their teeth.
Benefits of Dental Braces
1. Dental braces help set the teeth in their correct place.
2. Dental braces support your teeth and jaw.
3. Dental braces can also improve the way you bite, chew, and speak while also maintaining the health of your mouth.
4. If crooked teeth are affecting your personality as well, then you can fix them with the help of Dental braces.
Do's and Don’ts?
1. Brush carefully after meals with fluoride toothpaste and a soft-bristled brush. Your orthodontist may also recommend a small flexible toothbrush to clean between teeth braces and wires.
2. If you can't brush your teeth after every meal, be sure to rinse. Rinse thoroughly to remove all particles from your teeth braces.
3. You should learn to cut your food into small pieces and use your back teeth to chew.
4. Use fluoride mouthwash as directed by your dentist or orthodontist.
5. Use a floss threader, and floss between the teeth braces and the underwire.
6. Don't eat foods that can damage your braces. Chewy, hard, or sticky foods can damage or loosen your brackets.
7. Protect your teeth if you play sports. Loose and broken dental braces can lead to poor results and may require prolonged treatment.
If you are looking for a dentist in Noida, our team at Kaashvi Medident will be able to provide you with the quality dental care you are looking for. Learn more about getting orthodontic treatment with a Best Dental Clinic in Noida .